This website http://goodformgroup.co.uk (“Site”) is owned and operated by Goodform Limited (company number 4359302) (“Goodform”) having its registered office at 7 Olympus Court, Tachbrook Park, WARWICK, CV34 6RZ, United Kingdom.
Goodform is the Data Controller of personal data collected by the Site, for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
References to “we”, “us” and “our” in this policy are all references to Goodform.
How we use your personal data
We request that the information you provide is as accurate as possible as this allows us to secure your privacy by differentiating you from others, and creating a “profile” for you so that we can provide a personalised service when you visit the Site and/or we send you emails. Periodically we may send you an email asking you to “Update your Details”.
The only items of personal data that it is obligatory to provide to receive information from us is your first name, last name and email address. However, the more you tell us about yourself, the more we can tailor our communication to your needs. Use of services accessed through the Site may require you to provide further information.
We use information about you for five primary purposes:
- To perform the services you have requested, such as sending you our newsletters and other information about us. The type of information we may use might include, for example, your name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number and card or other payment details in relation to goods or services you purchase from us through the Site or otherwise. We will NEVER share your financial information with other third parties for any reason other than processing transactions, fraud and credit risk protection, unless we have your explicit consent.
- To enable you to participate in chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups on the Site on which you can post information. Information you post in these areas may become public information and must always comply with our Terms and Conditions.
- To alert you to other information, including events, offers and promotions, relating to us except where you have indicated otherwise (see below heading ‘Marketing Information’). For example, this may include newsletters, invitations to events, occasional surveys and other communications of potential interest from us.
- To carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer. Your feedback is valued and helps to shape the products and services we offer. You will have the right to opt-out of receiving or participating in our surveys at any time.
- To manage and improve the Site and allow you to use the features offered by the Site. Information we use for this purpose may include that about your computer and, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We will supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other sources such as the Postal Address File (PAF) or the Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
In addition, we will perform statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site and to ascertain the number of users that have visited particular web pages. We also keep track of what you do with our newsletters when you receive them for trends and statistics and to evaluate the efficiency of our newsletter and information service. We may provide aggregated data (not identifying any individual) only from these analyses to third parties.
From time-to-time we would like to contact you to tell you more about the events, services, products and other initiatives available to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. However, if you are an existing customer we may contact you by electronic means about events, services, products and initiatives similar to those you have previously received or enquired about.
If, at any time after registering, you would like to change your preference and opt-in or opt-out from receiving communications from us you can do this at any time by using the Unsubscribe button which is accessible from all of our emails.
Links to third party websites
We are not responsible or liable for the content or privacy policies of websites other than the Site, including those which link from the Site. We encourage you to read and familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and/or notices on other websites you visit.
Storing and retaining your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data, which is held in secure data centres in the United Kingdom in accordance with current legislative requirements, industry standards and technology. We will keep the personal data you have provided for as long as we have a relationship with you; once that relationship has ended we will retain it in accordance with our retention schedule and it will then be deleted and destroyed.
We store the personal information you provide as set out in this Policy. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
If we have given you a password to access certain parts of the Site, you are solely responsible for keeping the password safe and make sure you use a secure browser.
Disclosure (sharing) of your information
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, there are some limited reasons why we may disclose your personal information and these are as follows:
- to other companies within our corporate group including Membership Management Ltd,
- to appoint other organisations to carry out some data processing activities on our behalf. For example, mailing services, payment processing, hosting service providers, and to check your details against the Royal Mail Postal Address File and/or redirection services or the Telephone Preference Service;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about customers and subscribers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If we share your personal information with third parties we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is properly protected and processed in accordance with this Policy.
Your rights to:
All requests set out in this section or other queries relating to this Policy should be addressed to Data Protection Compliance Officer at Goodform Ltd, 7 Olympus Court, Tachbrook Park, WARWICK, CV34 6RZ, United Kingdom or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
Access Your Personal Information:
You have the right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £10.00.
Update and Amend Your Personal Information:
You have the right to ask that the information we hold about you is corrected by updating/changing your details, profile and preferences or by contacting us as above. We encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
Opt-out of Being Contacted:
You have the right to ask that we stop contacting you by clicking on Unsubscribe on any of our emails or by contacting us as above.
Close Your Account/Delete Your Personal Information:
You have the right to request that we close your account and/or delete your personal information from our database. We will make all reasonable efforts to comply with this request. However, it may not be possible to delete an entry without some delay and without retaining some residual personal information because of backups and records of deletions (including to ensure we no-longer communicate with you) or because we are obliged to retain personal information for other lawful requirements.
If you are dissatisfied with our response to any of your data privacy concerns you have the right to raise this with the Office of the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF (https://ico.org.uk).